What will your primary duties be as the new Customer Service Manager for Giti
1. To bring new ideas to the customer service department to help better serve our customers
2. To continue to support and help out the seasoned customer service reps we have
3. To support our outside sales reps with anything they need while out in the field
Where did you start your career in the tire business and what other positions
have you held in the past?
I started my career in the tire industry a little shy of 12 years ago. I was hired to do data entry. After 6 months of being with the company I was moved into the customer service department and after a couple of years, I became the customer service lead. Later on, there was a vacancy in their sales department, and as I had a strong rapport with the accounts they decided to promote me to a Regional Sales position. I spent the next 4 years in the field; at one point in time I was covering 22 states. Once I got engaged I decided to give up traveling and that is when I moved to Giti to manage the customer service department.
If you could pick a Giti tire that matched your personality, which one would it be
I am a fun, energetic person so I think the Champiro 328 would fit me best.
When you’re off the clock, what are some of your favorite hobbies?
1. Golf – I am horrible at it but find it an enjoyable hobby
2. Hockey. I’m a Kings girl since the Oilers traded Gretzky =)
3. Relaxing with my hubby. Nothing better than watching TV and cuddling.
What is your hometown and what are some of the things that you love about
where you’re from?
I was born in Lancaster, CA. The best part of being raised in a small town is
that it allowed me to be humble.
When you were interviewing for the job, what was your answer to the ultimate
question: “Why should we hire you?”
Because I have an intimate knowledge of the tire industry and I love taking care of my customers.