The following lists the most commonly requested information regarding our products and warranty.
An archive of our newsletter and technical bulletins is also available.
- Product Guide
- 2017 GT Radial Passenger and Light Truck Product Guide
Choose a Category
This warranty applies to any new GT RADIAL CHAMPIRO UHPAS, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S, MAXTOUR, MAXTOUR ALL SEASON, CHAMPIRO VP1, SAVERO HT2, and ADVENTURO AT3 brand replacement tire purchased on or after March 1, 2006, used in normal service on the vehicle on which it was originally fitted and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings contained in the vehicle’s original owners manual for the life of the original usable tread, or five (5) years from the date of purchase, whichever comes first. At that time, all warranties, express or implied, expire.
The following GT brand tread designs are covered by a limited warranty for tread wear as follows:
|Tire Pattern||Tire Warranty*|
|CHAMPIRO UHPAS||75,000 Kilometers|
|CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S**||100,000 Kilometers|
|MAXTOUR ALL SEASON||100,000 Kilometers|
|CHAMPIRO VP1||65,000 Kilometers|
|SAVERO HT2**||80,000 Kilometers|
|ADVENTURO AT3||80,000 Kilometers (P-Metric only)|
*Half stated mileage warranty for rear of split fitment **New tires purchased on or after January 1, 2016
Driving habits, driving conditions, road conditions, and vehicle maintenance all play a part in the tread life of a tire. If a tire does not reach the warranted mileage, and the owner of the tire has complied with the terms and conditions of this mileage warranty, GITI Tire (USA), Ltd. will replace the tire as follows:
If the eligible tire wears out (down to 2/32” remaining tread depth), before warranty miles are achieved, as measured on the properly functioning odometer of the vehicle under normal passenger car use, GITI Tire (USA), Ltd. will make an allowance for the difference of the warrantied mileage vs. the actual mileage achieved toward the purchase of a comparable new GT RADIAL CHAMPIRO UHPAS，MAXTOUR, CHAMPIRO 128, CHAMPIRO VP1, SAVERO HT2 and ADVENTURO AT3 tire, prorated on warranted mileage.
The retailer will calculate the replacement allowance by multiplying the percentage of the warranted mileage not received by the retailer’s selling price at the time and place of adjustment.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY：
- Tires purchased before March 1, 2006.
- Ozone or weather checking.
- The addition of liquid, solid or gaseous materials other than air, nitrogen or carbon dioxide (e.g. water based sealers or balancing substances).
- Flat spotting caused by improper storage.
- Use in commercial applications for tread wear claims.
- Uneven or rapid wear which is caused by mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment.
- Tires used in commercial application including but not limited to: police, taxi and limousine applications.
- Tire damage of any kind caused by misuse, improper maintenance, overloading, racing, improper inflation, chain damage, high speed spin out(s), or the mechanical condition of the vehicle.
- Purchased or used outside the United States or Canada
- Continued use while tire is flat or severely under inflated
- Tires with DOT number cut or buffed. Tires must have Department of Transportation identification numbers
- Tire damage due to wreck, collision, chemical contamination, fire or vandalism
- Any GT RADIAL CHAMPIRO UHPAS, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S, MAXTOUR, MAXTOUR ALL SEASON, CHAMPIRO VP1, SAVERO HT2, or ADVENTURO AT3 tire altered to change its appearance after date of purchase
- Tire damage due to improper mounting/tire/wheel imbalancing or demounting.
- Any GT RADIAL CHAMPIRO UHPAS, CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S, MAXTOUR, MAXTOUR ALL SEASON, CHAMPIRO VP1, SAVERO HT2, or ADVENTURO AT3 tire that becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material defects covered by the GT Radial Tire Limited Warranty
* While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, GT Radial cannot be held responsible for inaccuracy or change. All statements are believed to be correct but are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact. All information, specifications and plan herein contained are subject to change from time to time by GT Radial and cannot form part of an offer or contract. Renderings, photographs and illustrations are artist's impressions only and cannot be regarded as representations of fact.
- Tire Information / Reference
- Designations, Load Index and Speed Rating
- Technical Bulletins
- Proper Mounting Procedures For Passenger Car And Light Truck Tires
- Tire Replacement for Consumer Tires
- All-Season Tires vs. Winter/Snow Tires
- The Proper Use of Studded Winter Tires
- Recommendations for Proper Tire Storage & Handling